Friday, July 20, 2012

Love of Sticky Notes Prt.2

That day I already missed my class because I met Chloe, but hey, I didn't mind. It was worth it, seeing such a wondrous beauty is rare, with that aura of innocence too, that only made her the rarest of gems. 

It was already night and I just arrived at my apartment, I was famished so I took a glass of water and started to gulp it in. As I drank my water, I looked at the pink sticky note that she gave me. I was having second thoughts on whether I'll contact her or not, and since I went to all that trouble; using my project materials to hit on her with such effort, I decided; "Just do it..." so I grabbed my phone, entered the numbers written in the note; and finally after a long eerie silence in the phone, a ring starts to echo. I was nervous, I don't know if she will answer or not, or if she will remember me, those kinds of thoughts ran through my head when finally, she answered.

"Hello?" I heard her sweet voice, her sweet angelic voice. I was stunned right that minute, I was speechless, I can't utter even a single "Hi" to say to her; then she threatened to hang up if I don't answer so I panicked and said; "Wait!" I can say that she was a bit startled by it and then I began to say who I am, and that familiar giggle echoed through the phone; and then we began to chat. We chatted for the entire length of the night, talking about things I never even talked to anyone of it, I was surprised myself. I never felt this happy, I was in a complete bliss when everything went fast forward.

Soon, we were texting, chatting on the phone, on facebook, on yahoo messenger, we even eat lunch together. Our relationship was surely deepening and I was glad because of it. Oh pure joy, this is the happiest days of my life. She was sweet, kind, and cute in everything she does, and as the days past us like they were mere minutes, I can remember everything we did, our trip to Star City, to Enchanted Kingdom, a rainy day at her apartment, I mean we are surely dating, days turned into weeks as I pick her up after her class, even If I don't have any class that day, I still waited for her.


Before we go home, we would eat at restaurants that comes to our minds. Those times that I'm with her, I forgot everything and all I care about is her, only her. And the day came we went to Mall of Asia in Pasay. We watched a movie, gone ice skating, tried out almost every restaurant in the mall. Then night falls and we went to the Ferris Wheel and tried it out, we were slowly approaching the top of the Ferris wheel when we had a little talk.


"How does it feel?" she asked as her head rested on my shoulder and my hand on hers.
"About what? I said. She faced me with that irresistible smile of hers.
"How does it feel when I'm with you, when we're together..." She asked. I was a little stunned, I have a feeling that she knows I like her, with her smile like that, I couldn't resist but to say it now.
"I'm happy. I'm always happy when I'm with you. You make me feel like that problems didn't exist. You make me forget about everything, because all I could think about is you..." I said to her as I look at her eyes deeply. Her eyes where sparkling when we reached the top and the Ferris wheel stopped.


And before I could say another word, she quickly leaned forward; and kissed me on the lips. Her lips were those of angels, it was soft, it made my heart jump beats. I held her tightly as we kissed for the first time. And then, she back away slowly, with a smile on her face and uttered the words.


"I love you Nathan..." She said, I was surprised, all I could do is smile and say the same thing.
"I love you too Chloe..." I smiled at her, and both of us again kissed, finally. The girl I fell in love with so deep is my beloved, and last girlfriend for I promised to her, that she will be the only one.


And from then on, we were hooked up...